Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dave420

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2010
Of course that 4S is worth a solid $350 on the used market, so the choice is yours.

That said, I think the majority of people generally stick to every other release for an upgrade.

I use two phones, so I'd probably make the 4S as my secondary phone and actually sell my iPhone 4. I've really had to talk myself out of the iPhone 5. It looks like a great phone, but I don't need it for any other reason than I want it. I'm happy to wait for the next model.

NewAnger

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2012
Denver Colorado
Lets see, I can get the following at BestBuy:

16GB 4S for $49
16GB 5 for $149

I've been considering the 4S since my AT&T 3GS has been contract free since May.

The iPhone 5 is the first iPhone that I didn't buy and hasn't interested me in the least.

I'll probably end up waiting for the next iPhone as the 3GS still works for what I need. I have an unactivated 4S 64GB from Verizon that I use as an iPod now.

irDigital0l

Dec 7, 2010
I dont know anybody who is holding on from buying iphon 5 coz of 5S

Just because you know like 10 people who won't doesn't mean no one is waiting.

What about all those people on 2 year contracts who started with the iPhone 4S.

People tend to forget that besides the Apple frantic that buy every year, ordinary, regular people don't buy the upgrade every year.

So yes, there are people waiting for the iPhone 5S.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.