Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 18, 2012, 01:43 AM   #101
Bensalama21
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedrick View Post
That's like 300 $1.99 apps. I call BS. Serious BS. One, that you could even find that many decent apps to pirate and two, that you can even use that many in one lifetime.

Every one of my friends JB and none us us 'pirate' apps, so there's my test sample.

I suspect there's a few app whore kids out there who horde apps just because they can, but I think the vast majority of JBs do so for usability.
Serious BS? Give me your email and I will give you a screenshot of all of my bills. I have bought almost every EA sports game, every gameloft game (both around 7 dollars EACH), a 70 dollar NBA primetime app, and a ton other apps that cost way more than 1.99...

Here is a list of some of the apps that is on ONE of my iPads (I will gladly prove that I own these apps):
iMovie
iPhoto
Garageband
Pages
Numbers
Keynote
NBA Gametime in 2009 and 2010 (times 2 for 2 years) (Which is roughly $120 by itself)
PS touch (Photoshop)
FL Studio HD
Sunrizer
Djay
Animoog
SketchInk
SketchBook
Inspire pro (might only be a couple dollars now)
N.O.V.A 3
Infinity Blade 1
Infinity Blade 2
COD: Nazi Zombies
COD: Black Ops Zombies
NBA 2k12
NBA Jam
Real Racing 1
Real Racing 2
Asphalt 6
Asphalt 7
Swordigo
Multiponk
AirSupremacy
GTA 3
GTA 4
FIFA 12 HD
Labyrinth 2 HD
Max Payne
MC3
All of the Angry Birds
2 Cut the Rope Games
Civ Rev
Trenches 2 HD
Osmos HD
Flight Control HD
Bloons TD 4 HD
Circadia
Flick Zombies HD
Flick Golf HD
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Dead Space
Cubemen
Reckless Racing HD
Need for speed Hot Pursuit
Family Feud
Conquist 2
Tetris HD (EA Sports)
Jelly Lander HD
Touch Hockey HD
Lego Harry Potter 1
Lego Harry Potter 2
Machinarium
Extreme Flick Golf HD
Backstab
sworcery
Gears
Touchgrind HD
Spiderman HD
Plants vs Zombies HD
Zombies GS
Waldo 2 HD
Where's my water?
Let's Golf 2
Let's Golf 3
Ice Rage
Uno
Zombie Highway
Crash! (EA)
Beyond Ynth HD
Lightbike 2
Ski Safari
Sonic Racing
Wolfenstein 3D
Could Hurt
Pocket Monsters HD
Feed me oil
Plague Inc.
Mini Motor HD
Fancy Pants
Highway Rider
Kingdom Rush
Planimeter
Flightrack Pro (10 dollars for a flight tracker)
Vitalsigns
Printer Pro
Weather Live
GoodReader
Penultimate
Note Tacker HD
FileApp Pro
Quickoffice
Rockmate
Shazam Pro

Oh, and I'm not a kid, and not a "App whore". I have gotten my money's worth out of all of these apps. If this list isn't close to the total, then Ill be happy to give the full list.
__________________
4 iMacs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, 2 iPod Touch 4th gen, 2 iPod touch 2nd gen, 2 2010 macbook pro 8gb ram, 3 iPad 2 (64gb), 64gb ipad (3rd Gen) New Macbook Air 13",
Bensalama21 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 03:40 AM   #102
loon3y
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensalama21 View Post
Serious BS? Give me your email and I will give you a screenshot of all of my bills. I have bought almost every EA sports game, every gameloft game (both around 7 dollars EACH), a 70 dollar NBA primetime app, and a ton other apps that cost way more than 1.99...

Here is a list of some of the apps that is on ONE of my iPads (I will gladly prove that I own these apps):
iMovie
iPhoto
Garageband
Pages
Numbers
Keynote
NBA Gametime in 2009 and 2010 (times 2 for 2 years) (Which is roughly $120 by itself)
PS touch (Photoshop)
FL Studio HD
Sunrizer
Djay
Animoog
SketchInk
SketchBook
Inspire pro (might only be a couple dollars now)
N.O.V.A 3
Infinity Blade 1
Infinity Blade 2
COD: Nazi Zombies
COD: Black Ops Zombies
NBA 2k12
NBA Jam
Real Racing 1
Real Racing 2
Asphalt 6
Asphalt 7
Swordigo
Multiponk
AirSupremacy
GTA 3
GTA 4
FIFA 12 HD
Labyrinth 2 HD
Max Payne
MC3
All of the Angry Birds
2 Cut the Rope Games
Civ Rev
Trenches 2 HD
Osmos HD
Flight Control HD
Bloons TD 4 HD
Circadia
Flick Zombies HD
Flick Golf HD
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Dead Space
Cubemen
Reckless Racing HD
Need for speed Hot Pursuit
Family Feud
Conquist 2
Tetris HD (EA Sports)
Jelly Lander HD
Touch Hockey HD
Lego Harry Potter 1
Lego Harry Potter 2
Machinarium
Extreme Flick Golf HD
Backstab
sworcery
Gears
Touchgrind HD
Spiderman HD
Plants vs Zombies HD
Zombies GS
Waldo 2 HD
Where's my water?
Let's Golf 2
Let's Golf 3
Ice Rage
Uno
Zombie Highway
Crash! (EA)
Beyond Ynth HD
Lightbike 2
Ski Safari
Sonic Racing
Wolfenstein 3D
Could Hurt
Pocket Monsters HD
Feed me oil
Plague Inc.
Mini Motor HD
Fancy Pants
Highway Rider
Kingdom Rush
Planimeter
Flightrack Pro (10 dollars for a flight tracker)
Vitalsigns
Printer Pro
Weather Live
GoodReader
Penultimate
Note Tacker HD
FileApp Pro
Quickoffice
Rockmate
Shazam Pro

Oh, and I'm not a kid, and not a "App whore". I have gotten my money's worth out of all of these apps. If this list isn't close to the total, then Ill be happy to give the full list.



GTA4 on iPad?


i call ******** on that one, there is no ****ing way that u have a PS3 game on an iPad.

no ****ing way.
__________________
AppleLife
13" MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz 8 GB Ram 250 GB HD, iPhone 5/S 64GB, iPhone 4/S 64 GB, iPhone 3GS 16 GB, iPad Air 16GB, iPad 3 16 GB Wi-Fi, iPad 2 16 GB Wi-Fi, Apple TV 3
loon3y is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 03:46 AM   #103
MuGeN PoWeR
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
any update on the jailbreak of iphone 5? when is it coming?
__________________
13" MBA Mid 2013: 1.3Ghz Core i5 4GB RAM 256GB SSD | iPhone 5s 16GB Space Grey | iPhone 5s 16GB Gold | iPad 3 16GB WIFI White | iPod video 30GB Black | iPod shuffle 1GB
MuGeN PoWeR is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 04:12 AM   #104
Solomani
macrumors 68000
 
Solomani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by isoft7 View Post
Pod2g tweeted yesterday that JB is not his focus right now...
Maybe he found a girlfriend. It happens to the best of nerds once in a while.
Solomani is offline   3 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 09:26 AM   #105
Bensalama21
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by loon3y View Post
GTA4 on iPad?


i call ******** on that one, there is no ****ing way that u have a PS3 game on an iPad.

no ****ing way.
Wow my bad. It's vice city... It's pretty obvious I didn't mean liberty city. I was talking about the prices. The games are irrelevant. I'm sorry I got confused.
__________________
4 iMacs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, 2 iPod Touch 4th gen, 2 iPod touch 2nd gen, 2 2010 macbook pro 8gb ram, 3 iPad 2 (64gb), 64gb ipad (3rd Gen) New Macbook Air 13",
Bensalama21 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 09:40 AM   #106
Sedrick
macrumors 68030
 
Sedrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensalama21 View Post
Serious BS? Give me your email and I will give you a screenshot of all of my bills. I have bought almost every EA sports game, every gameloft game (both around 7 dollars EACH), a 70 dollar NBA primetime app, and a ton other apps that cost way more than 1.99...

Here is a list of some of the apps that is on ONE of my iPads (I will gladly prove that I own these apps):
iMovie
iPhoto
Garageband
Pages
Numbers
Keynote
NBA Gametime in 2009 and 2010 (times 2 for 2 years) (Which is roughly $120 by itself)
PS touch (Photoshop)
FL Studio HD
Sunrizer
Djay
Animoog
SketchInk
SketchBook
Inspire pro (might only be a couple dollars now)
N.O.V.A 3
Infinity Blade 1
Infinity Blade 2
COD: Nazi Zombies
COD: Black Ops Zombies
NBA 2k12
NBA Jam
Real Racing 1
Real Racing 2
Asphalt 6
Asphalt 7
Swordigo
Multiponk
AirSupremacy
GTA 3
GTA 4
FIFA 12 HD
Labyrinth 2 HD
Max Payne
MC3
All of the Angry Birds
2 Cut the Rope Games
Civ Rev
Trenches 2 HD
Osmos HD
Flight Control HD
Bloons TD 4 HD
Circadia
Flick Zombies HD
Flick Golf HD
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Dead Space
Cubemen
Reckless Racing HD
Need for speed Hot Pursuit
Family Feud
Conquist 2
Tetris HD (EA Sports)
Jelly Lander HD
Touch Hockey HD
Lego Harry Potter 1
Lego Harry Potter 2
Machinarium
Extreme Flick Golf HD
Backstab
sworcery
Gears
Touchgrind HD
Spiderman HD
Plants vs Zombies HD
Zombies GS
Waldo 2 HD
Where's my water?
Let's Golf 2
Let's Golf 3
Ice Rage
Uno
Zombie Highway
Crash! (EA)
Beyond Ynth HD
Lightbike 2
Ski Safari
Sonic Racing
Wolfenstein 3D
Could Hurt
Pocket Monsters HD
Feed me oil
Plague Inc.
Mini Motor HD
Fancy Pants
Highway Rider
Kingdom Rush
Planimeter
Flightrack Pro (10 dollars for a flight tracker)
Vitalsigns
Printer Pro
Weather Live
GoodReader
Penultimate
Note Tacker HD
FileApp Pro
Quickoffice
Rockmate
Shazam Pro

Oh, and I'm not a kid, and not a "App whore". I have gotten my money's worth out of all of these apps. If this list isn't close to the total, then Ill be happy to give the full list.
Your insinuation was that you pirated all those apps, but when you no longer had a JB, you purchased instead. This list (real or not) has no reflection on what you may or may not have pirated via JB.
__________________
iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5C, iPad 2
Sedrick is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 09:43 AM   #107
Bensalama21
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedrick View Post
Your insinuation was that you pirated all those apps, but when you no longer had a JB, you purchased instead. This list (real or not) has no reflection on what you may or may not have pirated via JB.
If my iPhone was jailbroken, common sense would have been to pirate those apps. If I decided to put an investment on $10 apps, I would do it even faster if I could get it for free.
__________________
4 iMacs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, 2 iPod Touch 4th gen, 2 iPod touch 2nd gen, 2 2010 macbook pro 8gb ram, 3 iPad 2 (64gb), 64gb ipad (3rd Gen) New Macbook Air 13",
Bensalama21 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 09:46 AM   #108
Jessica Lares
macrumors 603
 
Jessica Lares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedrick View Post
That's like 300 $1.99 apps. I call BS. Serious BS. One, that you could even find that many decent apps to pirate and two, that you can even use that many in one lifetime.

Every one of my friends JB and none us us 'pirate' apps, so there's my test sample.

I suspect there's a few app whore kids out there who horde apps just because they can, but I think the vast majority of JBs do so for usability.
You do realize that the App Store has been around since 2007, yes? I've probably paid 2x more than that other guy. Even if you download just one app a week, it can get that expensive. I mostly download the $4-10 stuff too.
__________________
Have You Hugged Your Mac Today?
Daily Expressions | iMac G4 | Late 2011 13" MacBook Pro | iPod Nano (7G) | iPad Mini | iPod Touch (5G) | iPhone 5S
Jessica Lares is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 11:40 AM   #109
Bensalama21
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
You do realize that the App Store has been around since 2007, yes? I've probably paid 2x more than that other guy. Even if you download just one app a week, it can get that expensive. I mostly download the $4-10 stuff too.
Thank you! Not only since 2007.. Since I own iPad's, iPhone's, and a couple iTouches, getting a couple expensive apps a week can turn into $1000+ let alone getting the same app twice (for ipad/iphone).
__________________
4 iMacs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, 2 iPod Touch 4th gen, 2 iPod touch 2nd gen, 2 2010 macbook pro 8gb ram, 3 iPad 2 (64gb), 64gb ipad (3rd Gen) New Macbook Air 13",
Bensalama21 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 12:01 PM   #110
dinggus
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I don't know how you guys buy apps and risk wasting money. What if the app didn't meet your expectations?
dinggus is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 12:23 PM   #111
Jessica Lares
macrumors 603
 
Jessica Lares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensalama21 View Post
Thank you! Not only since 2007.. Since I own iPad's, iPhone's, and a couple iTouches, getting a couple expensive apps a week can turn into $1000+ let alone getting the same app twice (for ipad/iphone).
Exactly! And the thing is... You can buy an app, have the developer disappear, and have it not work in the next update. That has happened to me. Apple has made so many API updates, it's ridiculous. That's not as big as a problem now, but wow, it used to happen all the time on iOS 3.
__________________
Have You Hugged Your Mac Today?
Daily Expressions | iMac G4 | Late 2011 13" MacBook Pro | iPod Nano (7G) | iPad Mini | iPod Touch (5G) | iPhone 5S
Jessica Lares is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 12:30 PM   #112
phr0ze
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Columbia, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Exactly! And the thing is... You can buy an app, have the developer disappear, and have it not work in the next update. That has happened to me. Apple has made so many API updates, it's ridiculous. That's not as big as a problem now, but wow, it used to happen all the time on iOS 3.
Worse is when the entire app dissapears and there is no way to get it back although you paid money for it. I have several that just dissapeared from the app store. I tried to save the ipa, but after 2 phone upgrades and a few computer upgrades/crashes I just can't find these ipas.
__________________
2012 11" MBA i7/8/256
2011 Mac Mini
Black iPad Air 64GB Verizon
Black iPhone 5S 32GB ATT
phr0ze is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 12:36 PM   #113
ACardAttack
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinggus View Post
I don't know how you guys buy apps and risk wasting money. What if the app didn't meet your expectations?
Apple will refund you within a few days of purchase
ACardAttack is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 12:48 PM   #114
Jessica Lares
macrumors 603
 
Jessica Lares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinggus View Post
I don't know how you guys buy apps and risk wasting money. What if the app didn't meet your expectations?
I have never bought an app that didn't meet my expectations, nor do I buy apps that aren't specifically called out by review sites or don't have very, very promising screenshots. It's good to actually research and read about what you're buying. The only time I don't care is when it's a free app.

But I always leave a review when something isn't right. And developers usually find me via Google to follow up (which I find hilarious). Some of them give you promo codes for their other apps, and some even add you to their TestFlight thing. Really, if you don't like something, LEAVE FEEDBACK! It's useful for them, especially when you go into detail of what exactly you don't like.
__________________
Have You Hugged Your Mac Today?
Daily Expressions | iMac G4 | Late 2011 13" MacBook Pro | iPod Nano (7G) | iPad Mini | iPod Touch (5G) | iPhone 5S
Jessica Lares is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 12:48 PM   #115
dinggus
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack View Post
Apple will refund you within a few days of purchase
So how does that work? You buy an app, download it, request refund, does the app lock you out after that?
dinggus is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 02:04 PM   #116
phr0ze
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Columbia, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grolubao View Post
I also Jailbreak so I can use Installous and test if I like an app. If I do, then I go and buy it to support developers, the way it should be.

When is Apple provide a way of testing an app before buying?
I wonder what all the honest JB's will have left to claim when apple does allow this.

I did a JB 2 or 3 years ago. Played with some customizations, but in the end decided they didn't provide much function. Unlocked tethering, which I liked. Unlocked some other features too. But in the end, apple added these missing features and JB started making less sense. I have no desire to pirate.
__________________
2012 11" MBA i7/8/256
2011 Mac Mini
Black iPad Air 64GB Verizon
Black iPhone 5S 32GB ATT
phr0ze is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 02:31 PM   #117
Jett0516
macrumors 6502a
 
Jett0516's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
The jailbreak wouldn't come out til early february guys. I can guarantee that.
Jett0516 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 04:04 PM   #118
Menneisyys2
macrumors 601
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensalama21 View Post
If my iPhone was jailbroken, common sense would have been to pirate those apps. If I decided to put an investment on $10 apps, I would do it even faster if I could get it for free.
"Common sense"? Come on - it takes far more effort and time to find, install, reinstall, update etc. a cracked app than shelling out $1 for it... I don't think it's economically THAT advantageous to pirate apps with the generally low price point of most apps. This isn't desktop / console world with its $50+ prices...
Menneisyys2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 04:06 PM   #119
Bensalama21
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menneisyys2 View Post
"Common sense"? Come on - it takes far more effort and time to find, install, reinstall, update etc. a cracked app than shelling out $1 for it... I don't think it's economically THAT advantageous to pirate apps with the generally low price point of most apps. This isn't desktop / console world with its $50+ prices...
Really? Cause I'm pretty sure there are apps that are 20-$100 ...
__________________
4 iMacs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, 2 iPod Touch 4th gen, 2 iPod touch 2nd gen, 2 2010 macbook pro 8gb ram, 3 iPad 2 (64gb), 64gb ipad (3rd Gen) New Macbook Air 13",
Bensalama21 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 04:13 PM   #120
Jessica Lares
macrumors 603
 
Jessica Lares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensalama21 View Post
Really? Cause I'm pretty sure there are apps that are 20-$100 ...
The ones that are, you probably don't even need. I don't even have those $20-100 apps. There is only one that I actually am considering. But that would be the first.
__________________
Have You Hugged Your Mac Today?
Daily Expressions | iMac G4 | Late 2011 13" MacBook Pro | iPod Nano (7G) | iPad Mini | iPod Touch (5G) | iPhone 5S
Jessica Lares is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 04:36 PM   #121
Menneisyys2
macrumors 601
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensalama21 View Post
Really? Cause I'm pretty sure there are apps that are 20-$100 ...
Sure there are. You won't actually need more than a handful of them, if any. Most of them are very specialized enterprise apps. It's probably only offline maps in this price category that casual people purchase / need.

(BTW, I'm a rightful customer of them too - see my latest AppStore update screenshot at http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost...30&postcount=6 , in the second screenshot - just over and under the red annotation.)
Menneisyys2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 05:26 PM   #122
Bensalama21
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
The ones that are, you probably don't even need. I don't even have those $20-100 apps. There is only one that I actually am considering. But that would be the first.
True.. You can ring up a ton of money with just 99cent apps.
__________________
4 iMacs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, 2 iPod Touch 4th gen, 2 iPod touch 2nd gen, 2 2010 macbook pro 8gb ram, 3 iPad 2 (64gb), 64gb ipad (3rd Gen) New Macbook Air 13",
Bensalama21 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 05:49 PM   #123
labman
macrumors 604
 
labman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mich near Detroit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinggus View Post
I don't know how you guys buy apps and risk wasting money. What if the app didn't meet your expectations?
Reviews!!! and How much does one pay for bottled water? pop? a Fast food lunch? many other wasteful things. think about the work involved in these apps I rarely feel I wasted .99 and on a $5 + app I read up on but still $5 even $10 you never went to a movie and left pissed because you thought it was a waste of time and money? Or other entertainment..
__________________
IP4+Hackintosh Pro Joining AT&T PM me get $25 Dev-Teams Blog My TwitterCan I JB/UL my device Click here
labman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 06:45 PM   #124
macsrcool1234
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensalama21 View Post
Serious BS? Give me your email and I will give you a screenshot of all of my bills. I have bought almost every EA sports game, every gameloft game (both around 7 dollars EACH), a 70 dollar NBA primetime app, and a ton other apps that cost way more than 1.99...

Here is a list of some of the apps that is on ONE of my iPads (I will gladly prove that I own these apps):

*SNIP*
Oh, and I'm not a kid, and not a "App whore". I have gotten my money's worth out of all of these apps. If this list isn't close to the total, then Ill be happy to give the full list.
Ok thanks for sharing. Now go ahead and put on your tin foil hat and spew about your piracy conspiracies to to people that actually care.

This thread is to discuss the current jailbreaking scene, not your paranoid opinions on the merits of jail-breaking.
macsrcool1234 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 06:48 PM   #125
Bensalama21
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by macsrcool1234 View Post
Ok thanks for sharing. Now go ahead and put on your tin foil hat and spew about your piracy conspiracies to to people that actually care.

This thread is to discuss the current jailbreaking scene, not your paranoid opinions on the merits of jail-breaking.
Conspiracies? All I said was that I agree that developers lose money...
__________________
4 iMacs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, 2 iPod Touch 4th gen, 2 iPod touch 2nd gen, 2 2010 macbook pro 8gb ram, 3 iPad 2 (64gb), 64gb ipad (3rd Gen) New Macbook Air 13",
Bensalama21 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So essentially, with the new larger screens, we end up copying competitors. Bobby Corwen Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices 140 Mar 2, 2014 11:47 PM
General: Is it safe to say the Jailbreak scene is pretty much dead cymolia Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 30 Nov 2, 2013 10:04 PM
Are these essentially the same hard drive enclosures? Why the huge price difference? warvanov Mac mini 4 Feb 20, 2013 09:01 AM
Essentially all Non commitment phones from APPLE are unlocked note235 iPhone 7 Sep 22, 2012 05:09 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC