Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 18, 2012, 06:19 PM   #1
JoelBC
macrumors 6502

MBA and SD Cards...

I am new to mac...I have been setting up and running my MBA for the last 2 to 3 weeks...

I need to have an SD card permanently connected to my MBA as i have a lot of sensitive data that needs regular backups throughout the day when i am not connected to my network backup device...

I took my SD card out of my Windows laptop, inserted it into my MBA only to discover that it does not go in all the way...this will not work for me as I will definitely break the SD card at some point during the day / week as I travel from client to client...

Therefore, does anybody know / have a way of keeping a micro-SD card [as clearly and SD card will not fit] into a MBA such that it can be left in on a "permanent" basis.

Thanks in advance,

Joel
JoelBC is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air