Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 18, 2012, 11:48 PM   #1
TrackZ
macrumors member

iTunes 11 missing iCloud content

Anyone seen this?

I did the update the iTunes 11. Now all my cloud movies and tv show entries are gone. They don't show in the library. In addition, the little cloud button next to the media type drop down is just gone. Also, on the View menu, the "hide items in the cloud" option is there, but it's grayed out. I can't click on it to change status.

I tried signing out and back in to my iTunes account. No change.

It did let me download app updates, so my account is working.

Help!

----------

Bah, never mind. There was a preferences option I was overlooking. Not sure why updating disabled it, but it's working now.
TrackZ is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store