Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 19, 2012, 02:48 AM   #1
ilantal
macrumors newbie

compiling VTK using Xcode

I have a Mac Air OSX 10.8.2 with Xcode 4.5.2 which I am trying to wrap VTK so I can use it within a Java program. This works on both Linux and Windows and I want to extend it to the Mac.
I use CMake 2.8.9 to Configure and Generate. I get the message that Filter ZLIB is ON which I assume is perfectly OK. Then I use Xcode on VTK.xcodeproj which tries to compile the project. I get errors like
Run custom shell script 'CMake PostBuild Rules' where CMakeScripts/vtkWrapJava_postBuildPhase.makeDebug doesn't exist.
This is indeed correct, so such file by that name exists. So how do I get around the problem? How do I tell it that I don't want a post build?

It seems like this is somehow connected to CMake, but I don't see anything obvious in CMake about a post build phase. CMake seems to have dozens of options so I could easily have one of them set incorrectly. None of them have any obvious connection to a post build phase.
Thanks,
Ilan
ilantal is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming