Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Dec 19, 2012, 09:48 AM   #1
vanfanel1
macrumors member

missing artwork tab

I've been recently converting and tagging a number of my movies to mp4 however the "artwork" tab is missing for some of the movies. I right click and get info but the tab for artwork is missing. I checked the permission and tags and I don't see anything different. Any ideas what's going on? It's only happening on a few movie files and my workflow for every movie is the same (just using mkvtomp4)

Last edited by vanfanel1; Dec 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM.
vanfanel1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2012, 01:09 PM   #2
vanfanel1
macrumors member

Must be some type of bug since I found a workaround. I grabbed two movie files and chose "Get Info" Then I dragged a picture into the artwork placeholder thereby changing the artwork for both. Then I reselected my original movie and the artwork tab was now there...replaced image with correct image.
vanfanel1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2012, 02:05 PM   #3
From A Buick 8
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanfanel1 View Post
Must be some type of bug since I found a workaround. I grabbed two movie files and chose "Get Info" Then I dragged a picture into the artwork placeholder thereby changing the artwork for both. Then I reselected my original movie and the artwork tab was now there...replaced image with correct image.
Good workaround, i just deleted the file and readded it and was able to edit the artwork. I am using identify to add the metadata and artwork.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater