Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 19, 2012, 12:13 PM   #1
iBreatheApple
macrumors 68020

Went to get a Mini from Best Buy...

...and not only did they not have any stock, they had stopped reservations, and not only that, they stopped taking names to call people when they had more reservation spots. I was told it could be months. You are also unable to purchase only anymore.

I chose Best Buy because I don't need a Mini and was going to take advantage of the 0% on my card. I knew this would be quite popular this holiday but geez.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad