Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

potpotsie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2011
Hey everyone! I am relatively new to this forum, but I am by no means to new iOS and jailbreaking. I do have a question about themes though, so please consider this carefully before submitting an answer that will be rendered meaningless to the real question. Does anyone know if there is an Android based theme for iPhone that INCLUDES modifications to the TASK-BAR? I am not referring to the multitasking bar, but the task-bar on the top of the screen. I am curious to know if there isn't, why there isn't a package that let's an iOS user use an Android based task-bar, and perhaps even notifications? If you know of anything or if it is perhaps a project in the works, please post for me and many other curious people to know :) Thanks!!

SHORT VERSION: Is there a theme acquirable via Cydia providing Android based Taskbar/Notfications on an iPhone? (In case above is too long that sums it up haha)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.