Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iMacBoy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 24, 2009
Right,

I am looking to buy a MacBook Pro for business, so I have been sniffing around on the Apple Business page but I'm not getting enough information from it, and before I ring I though i'de ask a few questions on here.

Someone has told me that they bought their macbook pro through business and only paid £600 for it, and said he got 40% off, this is what I do not understand, I know that I get 20% VAT back but where the hell has the other 20% come from?

Also, I noticed Apple do financing, which was something around £42 a month over a 24month period. But is there any little catches to that? I'm presuming that it is 0% APR, is there any deposit that needs to be placed before you start it?

I would appreciate any help on this as could do with a MacBook Pro but cheaper the better as times are hard I'm sure you all know.

Thanks in advance, appreciate any tips and pointers.

:apple:

kohlson

macrumors 68020
Apr 23, 2010
Check out the "special deals" on the main store page. They sell refurb units with as-new warranties. The units are essentially like new. Deals vary by the hour.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.