[OS X] Blizzard FPS issues - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 21, 2012, 09:01 AM   #1
bitethis
macrumors newbie

Blizzard FPS issues

I have been playing WoW for a long time. I have seen many mac issues get pushed aside but this is unacceptable.

Since the release of MoP I have not been able to play because my FPS flucuate and drop even on the lowest setting.

I tried getting help in the blizzard forum. Only to be told it was my hardware and to contact apple. This was suggested after the various fixes they threw at me did not work.

I do not believe this to be a problem with hardware but something seriously wrong with the game and it is not being addressed.

My posts have since been removed from the blizzard forums and there is nothing more I can say there.

I know to some it might seem silly but I left behind a lot of people. I was an officer, I had many duties, spent many hours leveling and gearing many toons, helping others out and this is how blizzard treats me.

At this point I dont know what else to do. I am just trying to get the word out that there that something is wrong. I have even contacted wow.joystiq.com but have not heard back.

Any input, knowledge, who to contact regarding this would be greatly appreciated.
bitethis is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games