Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 21, 2012, 10:30 PM   #1
MacRumors
macrumors bot

Apple Releases 'I'll Be Home' iPad Mini Holiday Television Ad

Apple has released a new television ad showcasing the iPad and the iPad mini with a young girl singing Bing Crosby's "I'll Be Home for Christmas" to her grandfather over FaceTime.

Quote:
I'll be home for Christmas. You can count on me. I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.
Last year, Apple released a holiday ad featuring Santa talking to the then-new Siri to get directions and weather.

Article Link: Apple Releases 'I'll Be Home' iPad Mini Holiday Television Ad
MacRumors is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion