Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 22, 2012, 11:33 AM   #1
10kkline
macrumors newbie

ilife 09- Spanish text on package, French model #

Hello to all..

I purchased a version of iLife 09 on ebay. Just received it.. The packaging is in Spanish, the model # on the side of the package is MB967F/A, which designates this as a French version. I did purchase this under the auspices that it was in English, of course, I have already contacted the seller to get this resolved.) In the meantime, can this install in English? I read that OSX will install in the language that the OSX is in. In other words, OSX in English..iLife to install in English? Am I correct in this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks so much ! Happy Holidays..
10kkline is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2012, 12:22 PM   #2
CrickettGrrrl
macrumors 6502a

I bought iLife '09 on eBay a few years ago. Turned out it was sent from Poland and all the packaging was in Polish, but when I stuck the discs into my iMac, the install screens etc were in English (or there was a pop-up window confirming installation in English, sorry, I forget), --so totally no sweat. I imagine yours should do the same.
CrickettGrrrl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2012, 12:34 PM   #3
10kkline
macrumors newbie

Thanks so much ! I will give that a whirl..
10kkline is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store