Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 22, 2012, 04:54 PM   #1
acearchie
macrumors 68030

Very basic web design... (feedback?)

Hi guys,

For a christmas gift for my Mum I am attempting to make a very basic online website with a "virtual gallery experience" of the paintings that she does as a hobby. Nothing fancy but fun and personal.

At the moment I have been doing a few very simple illustrations to put in and have yet to actually add the images I have of the paintings and the placeholder is a simple shot from my phone.

Can you guys tell me what you think? I realise it doesn't look very professional and it's still got a long way to go (hope I can achieve it in the few days I have!) but it would be nice to know if anyone has any suggestions or views on the idea?

You can find the site at http://ArtByJanet.co.uk

Thanks!
acearchie is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics