Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mac32

Suspended
Nov 20, 2010
Mine is showing up today. Ordered on the 7th.

Good for you. :) Did you order the basic model without any changes/additions? Maybe mine will ship soon then, but I doubt it since my order is in the "January" category. :(

LogicPro

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2012
Good for you. :) Did you order the basic model without any changes/additions? Maybe mine will ship soon then, but I doubt it since my order is in the "January" category. :(

arghhh ordered on the 6th, no upgrades - except a trackpad instead of the mouse. Still processing :(

snugja

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2006

Ordered the maxed out config with SSD.

Remi B

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
Wow, is this EDU Price? Only 2100 Euro...

Yep, excluding VAT in GBP that is.

----------

Our iMacs may travel together. I also had mine 3-4 weeks in 'processing items' (ordered Dec 3rd) and it switched to preparing for shipping today :) and I am also in the UK.

Cool, still waiting for it to ship now... I'm guessing that won't happen till the end of the week

BjornvS

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
The Netherlands
Mine finally changed to preparing for shipment yesterday. Can't help but wonder how long that preparation will take...

Ordered about 9:20AM on Nov 30th, higher-end 27" with 3TB Fusion Drive, no other options. Got delayed by the bank transfer, but I'm happy to see it's coming soon. Just hope it will get here (Holland) before the end of the year.

Notohyr

macrumors member
Dec 4, 2012
The Netherlands
Mine finally changed to preparing for shipment yesterday. Can't help but wonder how long that preparation will take...

Ordered about 9:20AM on Nov 30th, higher-end 27" with 3TB Fusion Drive, no other options. Got delayed by the bank transfer, but I'm happy to see it's coming soon. Just hope it will get here (Holland) before the end of the year.
I also paid by wired tranfer, hence the delay. What's your delivery window? Mine is 2-8 jan.

----------

Ouch feel for you mate

Itll be worth it no doubt though :D
Thank you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.