Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boob

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2012
I've been through 3 incase slider cases and I think I'm done with them. Every single one of them CREAKS. Thing is a cheap POS and is definitely not worth over $30.

Anyone know of a better slider case that doesn't creak?

kuebby

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2007
MD
I came to recommend the Incase. Did you have the matte or glossy ones? Also, I've never paid more than $15 for one.

Boob

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2012
I came to recommend the Incase. Did you have the matte or glossy ones? Also, I've never paid more than $15 for one.

I returned the other 2. I paid $27 for my current one but I'm returning it the day after Christmas.

They always tend to creak after only a little bit of use. I remember using one on an iPhone 3G I had back in 2009 and it never creaked and felt like better quality. Got it from Best Buy so its not one of the cheap online knockoffs.

----------

I've been really interested in this case

http://www.amazon.com/Marware-Membr...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Idk if I wanna go for a slider case anymore after my experience with the incase slider.

Boob

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2012
Went with the Elago S4 slider case. Only $9 on Amazon. Apparently no creaks and better quality than the $30+ incase slider.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.