Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iEnvy

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
DFW
Just received my case today(silver). I'm fairly impressed by how thin the case is and how snug it actually fits. Much thinner than the original Spigen bumper.

Posted comparison pics. The black case is the Ringke Slim. I used it to show how thin the bumper really is.

Attachments

• IMG_0740.JPG
    IMG_0740.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0741.JPG
    IMG_0741.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0742.JPG
    IMG_0742.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0743.PNG
    IMG_0743.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 249

bluey08

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2011
I ordered this, and also a matte back protector like another poster.
I was planning on waiting for a deal code/discount for BodyGuardz Pure. Anyone have the pure with the Caze ThinEdge? Was wondering if it fits well, etc.

I'm using pure & ThinEdge with no issue

SYale

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
California
Hmmm would you guys be able to post when you get yours too? :/ I ordered mine on the 22, so I guess I have a long one to wait haha.

iEnvy

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
DFW
Hmmm would you guys be able to post when you get yours too? :/ I ordered mine on the 22, so I guess I have a long one to wait haha.

Ordered on the 10th and received on Christmas Eve. It's not Hong Kong Posts fault, it's the amount of time the case spends in US customs.

SYale

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
California
Ordered on the 10th and received on Christmas Eve. It's not Hong Kong Posts fault, it's the amount of time the case spends in US customs.

Yeah I was expecting awhile. Just wish their tracking number lookup would actually work. And I haven't gotten a reply from my email since before Christmas.

iEnvy

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
DFW
Yeah I was expecting awhile. Just wish their tracking number lookup would actually work. And I haven't gotten a reply from my email since before Christmas.

http://www.iphonecaze.com/gettracking

You tried this one right?

I ordered 12/11 and still haven't received it. The shipping time is terrible.

I ordered mine 12/09 and still not here.

I was mad at Caze too due to shipping but they ship out really quickly. Its USPS' fault. Packages usually sit in customs from days to weeks.

alleyooptroop

macrumors regular
May 4, 2010
Yes the wait was annoying but I have to admit it's pretty awesome. It preserves the thinness of the phone better than any other case/bumper I've ever tried. Using it right now with a power support matte screen protector and sticker boy matte black back protector. The set up looks awesome.

jonxwilliams

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2009
Has anyone tried this case with a Best Skins Ever on the sides of the phone?

I'm curious to know if the BSE adds too much thickness to allow the Caze to fit around the phone.

SYale

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
California
Yes the wait was annoying but I have to admit it's pretty awesome. It preserves the thinness of the phone better than any other case/bumper I've ever tried. Using it right now with a power support matte screen protector and sticker boy matte black back protector. The set up looks awesome.

Yeah, I can't wait until I get mine...I'm going to have almost the same setup, with also a Bodyguardz Pure on the front.

ipodlover77

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2009
Does anyone know if it works with L shaped jacks? Curious on if it would fit with my Westone 1.

JBryan84

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2011
Has anyone tried this case with a Best Skins Ever on the sides of the phone?

I'm curious to know if the BSE adds too much thickness to allow the Caze to fit around the phone.

I can tell you it doesn't fit with Lucky Labs wrap and I'm sure they are the same thickness. I am able to use the SGP Linear Ex case with the wrap even though it is a very tight fit. Still wish they would have put covers over the volume and power buttons, just too much of a pain to press in my opinion.

DedrabbiT

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2012
Just got mine in. Love the case. Although the matte finish does make it slightly slippery. It covers the chamfered edges which is great. Super thin. Thinner than what I thought. Looks great. The protectors it comes with kinda suck though. Took the back one off because it bubbled up around the edges. Didn't bother with the front screen protector. Overall I am pleased

SYale

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
California
Just got mine in. Love the case. Although the matte finish does make it slightly slippery. It covers the chamfered edges which is great. Super thin. Thinner than what I thought. Looks great. The protectors it comes with kinda suck though. Took the back one off because it bubbled up around the edges. Didn't bother with the front screen protector. Overall I am pleased

Overall, how long did you wait?
I swear, mine has been in Hong Kong sorting center for up to 2 weeks now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.