Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 26, 2012, 11:38 AM   #1
muy picante
macrumors member

Itunes for mac

What is wrong with new itunes for mac? I am not able to sync ring tones with iphone 4s, but there are no problems to sync music.
However, after it is synced, I cannot delete it from iphone using itunes. When I delete it in iphone, it is restored after synch. It is total crap.
Never had such problems with itunes for windows. Is there any way to make it work properly?
It seems that apple is becoming worse than microsoft. I would easily scrap macos and install windows as I did on my air, and never looked back, but it is my wife's computer and she is is kinda used to macos.
muy picante is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store