Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Dec 25, 2012, 08:10 PM   #1
adamoxo
macrumors newbie

Formatted all ssd ? PROBLEM

Hi guys, i dont know if i am an idiot or what happend, but my MBA 2012, just turned off and stopt working, i was installing win 7 with bootcamp and in and of installation of win (i just put there key and press next), it restart, when im turn it on it just makes that classic tone for mac and no apple on screen then black screen with _... you know command table like or i dont know how to name it, and then just reset and again, i dont know what to do pleas help and tell me that i dont have to go to service. thanks
sorry for my english

okay now im not sure if i didnt format all ssd or just one partition cause when i was installing win that showd me table with"partition has to be NTFS" and i press options and format, fck

Last edited by adamoxo; Dec 25, 2012 at 08:16 PM.
adamoxo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2012, 02:55 PM   #2
tildesley
macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted

I had this problem once, resetting the PRAM resolved it.
tildesley is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:07 PM   #3
adamoxo
macrumors newbie

comand + R and time machine helped
adamoxo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion