Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 26, 2012, 08:38 PM   #1
hypert
macrumors newbie

iTunes 11: Any way to jump to all tracks by an Artist like with the old "arrows"?

Older revs of iTunes had "arrows" next to album and artists names. I think by default clicking them would take you to the iTunes Store, but it was pretty easy to switch the behavior (or maybe option-click on them) so they showed you all the tracks on that album or all the other tracks by that artist.

Seems to be gone in iTunes 11? I loved this feature to jump out of one playlist and go find something else from that album or artist.
hypert is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store