|Dec 26, 2012, 09:06 PM||#1|
Remote Shutter - Camera Timer with Lens Filter
If you looking for a photography app for help you take a group photo, Remote Shutter is a good choice for everyone. Remote Shutter allow you to connect your iPhone, iPod, and iPad using one as camera and one as remote to see live stream preview.
This happy holiday, you will never be left out of the frame any more.
- Connect 2 devices use one as camera and one as REMOTE.
- Bluetooth connection, no need internet connection you can take a shot while you are outdoor.
- LIVE PREVIEW STREAM, remote sees what camera see(available in full version).
- FILTER, customize photo with color and filter(available in full version).
- Full-Featured Camera DSLR design.
- Front/Rear Camera.
- Photo Quality adjust Low, Medium, Hight.
- Auto Focus on/off
- Auto White Balance on/off
- Exposure on/off
- Flash light and Torch for night shot.
- Multiple Shots(available in full version).
- Self Timer.
- Photo save in to both devices.
How to use
- Connect 2 devices by tap at Blue tooth sign.
- Choose your device to be Remote or Camera.
- Switch Your device for remote or camera in the blue tooth connection page.
- In Live preview you are fully control the camera.
- Put your camera device in right location.
- Look at live preview in your remote to adjust your location.
- Take photo
- Picture will save in to both devices.
What are you waiting for? Try it now in free version. If you love this app please support us in full version.
Remote Shutter is now available for iPhone and iPad.
Thank you everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Square Apps Collection
|i-app creation, lens filter, photo and video, remote shutter, timer|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|4S camera shutter won't open||puma1552||iPhone||10||Jan 22, 2013 06:59 PM|
|Turn off camera shutter click?||Clint1583||iPhone||5||Nov 19, 2012 09:43 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 AM.