Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Old Dec 26, 2012, 11:20 PM   #1
rabidz7
Banned

Location: Isla De Juventud, south Havana provence, Cincinnati Ohio
Revive the guides section

I think that the guides section could be one of the best parts of MacRumors, but only if people want it to be. First of all, it should have a link at the top menu bar of the site so people can access it easily, it took me two days to find the forum ranks page. Second, everyone should know that part of the site even exists, I did not know about it until a few weeks ago, maybe a grand reopening on the forums front page and all other parts of the site would be good.
Think of how nice it would be to have one place on the internet where people could go to solve all of their mac questions, a place that would be like wikipedia for apple products.
Please take this seriously and try to make the MacRumors guides one of the best mac sites to the internet.

rabidz7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 12:01 PM   #2
stridemat

I agree with you for the most part. If this was to happen, as I see it we need to considerably update the large majority of articles as quite a few are out for date. In doing this hopefully it would be proved that it is an invaluable resource and there is no choice apart from to add it back to the main site.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Tags
guides, macrumors, reopen, revive