Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Dec 26, 2012, 10:30 AM   #1
k1lljoy
macrumors member

Best case for iPad 4

We were blessed with a sudden increase in pay check for a short while, and I ended up with a iPad 4 for Christmas.

And we got an iMac....... Which was equally awesome..

But anyway, No warranty or anything and I'd like a case for it. Been looking around, I want something that's relatively small, not adding a lot of thickness.

I like the idea of a smart cover, so most of my choices allow one to be connected, although I would be happy to get one without that ability.

I do NOT like the Smart Cover Case or whatever it's called. I want to be able to remove the smart cover.

Top of my list right now is SwitchEasy's CoverBody. Anybody have any experience with this case?

SwitchEasy's Canvas is also really nice but I can't tell if the Smart Cover thing comes off.

Thanks in advance
k1lljoy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:40 AM   #2
Maurier
macrumors member

I tried a lot of back cover and by far this is my favorite one.
It looks good and It's compatible with apple smart cover. ( Get the black smart cover to go with it)

http://www.maroo.com/store

The pango wa series for ipad 4
Maurier is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:46 AM   #3
ECUpirate44
Banned

I'm a zoogue fan.
ECUpirate44 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:48 AM   #4
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

If you want back protection, I recommend the CoverBuddy from SwitchEasy. I love their iPad mini version.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 09:02 PM   #5
ZivaD
macrumors member

Switcheasy canvas is perfect, not sure if it has the lightning connector opening or still only the 30 pin though, I'm currently trying to find out as I was given a 4 over the holidays myself, I have one on my iPad 2.
ZivaD is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2012, 04:07 AM   #6
skod
macrumors newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to skod
ipad 3 case

i am not satified with my ipad3 cover too .though it is lovely green,ultra slim ,it can't stand . it bothers me while watching the movies . if you had bought perfect case ,pls share it to me .
skod is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2012, 04:22 PM   #7
guklein
macrumors 6502a

Anyone tried iSkin Aura 2 for iPad 4? Is it a good choise?

Thanks!
guklein is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories