Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mantic

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2007
AL
unyva6et.jpg

And a trip to paradise to use it.

petahe8u.jpg

4ehadu6u.jpg

KylePowers

macrumors 68000
Mar 5, 2011
Just some Halo stuff
IMG_0491.jpg

Not shown - all the relevant strategy guides (just for keepsake) and a few other presents (like a Twelve South PlugBug and Assassin's Creed 3) :cool:

P.S. I bought some of these myself lol

mantic

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2007
AL
My girlfriend is there right now with her family and says it's amazing.

It really is a great place. It's a shame you're not there with her. We stayed for 7 days last week... Scuba dived the gully and the wall off west Caicos, snorkeled the barrier reefs, kayaked, ate wonderful food, roamed the island, etc.... We will be going back in for sure. Our experience was very positive, and the locals are great for the most part. Driving on the left side of the road was interesting, but I adapted fairly quickly. I can't say enough good things about it--it was a great experience.

APPLEFAN8

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
NJ/GA/FL
I got this as well. I love it. What do you think of it?

It's awesome, helps me reach my goals faster in the day, be even more active. I can't wait to go back to college in late January and hit the gym again and run. Should be fun haha

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
From myself, iPhone 5 and bassbuds. From my family, flowers and jewelry.

Attachments

• BassBuds-review-main-image-1024x682-300x199.jpg
    BassBuds-review-main-image-1024x682-300x199.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,979
Last edited:

w0z

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2012
It's awesome, helps me reach my goals faster in the day, be even more active. I can't wait to go back to college in late January and hit the gym again and run. Should be fun haha

Yea I play basketball three times a week. I wasn't sure how much i was doing in terms but when the ban on i can see how fast i reach my goals... its great. Have fun.

Cheers!

ASKendrew

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2011
United Kingdom
A Turtlebeach X12 from my girlfriend and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 from her mother!

IMG_5635.JPG

I also got numerous things for my iPhone (a nice in-car holder) as well as a watch, some clothes and a few DVD's.

BlakeBrattina

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2011
Bay City, MI
It really is a great place. It's a shame you're not there with her. We stayed for 7 days last week... Scuba dived the gully and the wall off west Caicos, snorkeled the barrier reefs, kayaked, ate wonderful food, roamed the island, etc.... We will be going back in for sure. Our experience was very positive, and the locals are great for the most part. Driving on the left side of the road was interesting, but I adapted fairly quickly. I can't say enough good things about it--it was a great experience.

My wife and I may be doing the same thing in March for our delayed Honeymoon :) Glad to hear someone else enjoyed it; everyone that I have spoken with has said very similar things thus far. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.