Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

italyciccia76

macrumors newbie
Dec 27, 2012
I have everything crossed for you. Hope you are lucky tonight

Thanks mate

UPS showing an origin scan at Tamworth at 21.04 - the superdrive went from Tamworth to Castle Donnington and then to the local UPS hub from there - lets hope it just goes to the UPS hub !

Confuzzzed

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Liverpool, UK
There is so much entitlement on this thread. I don't belittle your emotions but you do realise Christmas (and NYE to come) has got in the way of a smooth logistical chain...

italyciccia76

macrumors newbie
Dec 27, 2012
There is so much entitlement on this thread. I don't belittle your emotions but you do realise Christmas (and NYE to come) has got in the way of a smooth logistical chain...

Yes thats all well and good but if they tell you its going to be here and you change your working patterns to accomodate it and they let you down and are unable to provide you with any information to make further plans its bound to get peoples backs up

Confuzzzed

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Liverpool, UK
Unless Apple take to hand its entire logistical chain (and I am sure we will al agree Jonny Ive is better suited to other tasks that enhance the offering) we have to make allowances for periods such as these where not only are there 3 bank holidays to overcome but also a huge volume of deliveries at this time of the year. Many of us have waited a year for this machine. A few days more won't kill. Besides, most people are getting their information from 3rd party sources rather than Apple directly so I am not entirely convinced all these logistics tracking websites are infallible

burninggarlic

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2012
People are still anticipating with iMac's arrival with so so much pleasure. Mine is already waiting for replacement or repair. So ironic...

hellodean

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2009
Thanks mate

UPS showing an origin scan at Tamworth at 21.04 - the superdrive went from Tamworth to Castle Donnington and then to the local UPS hub from there - lets hope it just goes to the UPS hub !

Well mine wasn't far behind yours.

Scanned at 23:22 at Tamworth.

Hilariously the UPS app says "due for delivery 27th Dec, by the end of the day" and "on time". Despite it now being the 28th!

Still... Looks like I'll get it tomorrow, and I've arranged for someone to be in.

I hope we all get them tomorrow. 28th club.

Ronin72

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2012
Italy
I have recived yesterday, by normal mail, my apple care protection program. Start date 19/12/2012 , the right date by my imac was sent from china. Little problem i have not yet recived imac and haven't my tracking number. I have only esitmated date of arrival 31/12. Is it normal?

macuserpl

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2012
Szczecin, Poland
My iMac and SuperDrive are already in Poland (in my city).:D The status is "Destination Scan" but there is no delivery time. Yesterday it said that it is going to be delivered today by the end of a day, and now there is only last location and information that it is in transit. It is delivered via UPS

Can anyone tell me why there is no date? :eek::confused:

Thanks.

UPDATE: Now it's "Out for delivery" and estimate date is today by the end of a day :D :D

Last edited:

heckmacer

macrumors newbie
Dec 20, 2012
It seems that my iMac will be delivered today :)

So it took two weeks (shipping was on 15th) to deliver. Seems like the early deliveries were much faster....

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 42

Frippe

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2007
Great.

Mine went from Processing Items to Preparing shipment a couple of days ago. Now it has gone back to Processing Items.

Want my iMac now

BjornvS

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
The Netherlands
Mine went from Processing Items to Preparing shipment a couple of days ago. Now it has gone back to Processing Items.

Same here. It switched to preparing for shipment on on the 24th, and it's now back to Processing... :(

Ordered the iMac on Nov 30th and it hasn't even shipped yet. Ordered RAM and a Superdrive on Christmas day and they're arriving in about an hour. Tim Cook was right I guess about supply being limited.

burninggarlic

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2012
Now i'm back to this thread coz i got my 27" imac replaced. new order placed today. recieved a mail from apple saying the order is being processed.
wonder how fast they can fulfill it since they said my order will be bumped up to the first priority.

iWaiting

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2012
Same here. It switched to preparing for shipment on on the 24th, and it's now back to Processing... :(

Ordered the iMac on Nov 30th and it hasn't even shipped yet. Ordered RAM and a Superdrive on Christmas day and they're arriving in about an hour. Tim Cook was right I guess about supply being limited.

not for the USA it would seem europe pays more waits longer:(

scruby

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2012
Netherlands
28 Dec 2012 11:23:00 NW7 Out For Delivery.
28 Dec 2012 07:27:26 NW7 Shipment Received At Destination Depot.
27 Dec 2012 18:55:25 Arnhem Hub Shipment Received At Transit Point.
27 Dec 2012 18:04:48 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
27 Dec 2012 17:28:42 Ide Centre Shipment In Transit.
23 Dec 2012 19:20:09 Pudong International Airport Shipment In Transit.
22 Dec 2012 23:02:21 Pudong International Airport Shipment Received At Transit Point.
22 Dec 2012 22:53:00 Shanghai Shipment In Transit.
22 Dec 2012 22:29:15 Shanghai Shipment In Transit.
22 Dec 2012 22:23:10 Shanghai Shipment Collected From Sender.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.