Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shenfrey

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 23, 2010
Mine has, now instead of just placing my phone on the table like its a sensitive bomb, I just sorta drop it down. That's when I realised "yep, just a phone now" lol

What about you guys?

Last edited:

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
yep I'm bored with iOS. Or I'm bored with life, probably both since I'm not even interested in my PS3 or watching movies anymore. I might be in one of those "seen everything done everything" phases lol

Blorzoga

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2010
Mine has, now instead of just placing my phone on the table like its a sensitive bomb, I just sorta drop it down. That's when I realised "yep, just a phone now" lol

What about you guys?

The novelty wore off after about a month of having the iPhone 4, but the utility will never wear off.

FixBrokeni

macrumors member
Dec 12, 2012
Seems to happen to me faster these days! But I don't expect to be tossing my iPhone across the room anytime soon :rolleyes:

AMDGAMER

macrumors 6502
Jan 4, 2011
Ive had iphone 1, iphone 3, iphone 4, iphone 5 just got today and I have to say they have all been awesome to have.

irDigital0l

Dec 7, 2010
It was always just a phone.

Long live my Verizon iPhone 4.

Although I might need to upgrade it to the 5S/6 as the home button is kinda wanky.

RichardC300

macrumors 65816
Sep 27, 2012
If I feel that the environment is safe enough to take my phone out of the case, I'll do it but still treat it like it's as sensitive as 0.5 pencil lead.

If it's in my case (Belkin grip candy sheer), I'll through it around as if I have had it for a while.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Through? Warn? Holy mackerel!

I throw my phone around with no warning at all. :p

SPNarwhal

macrumors 65816
Apr 22, 2009
illinois
I actually like my iPhone 5 a lot more than I thought I would. I think the case I got makes me like it even more, as materialistic as that might sound.

I do a lot of photography, so the panoramic is really nice to have. And I use my phone for business a lot of the time, so the bigger screen is really nice too. And as weird as it might sound, my 4S feels heavy and bulky now. (I don't buy into the whole light/thin thing, usually I think bulky and heavy is better since it feels more high quality in a way, butI really like the design of the 5.)
I don't think I will upgrade for a long while now, I can't imagine them making it much better than this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.