Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 23, 2012, 10:41 AM   #1
mully1121
macrumors member

iTunes syncing issues and iTunes Match playlist problems

I'm having 2 problems. One, iTunes will not sync any of my devices (iPod classic, jailbroken iPhone 4s, and unjailbroken iPad 1). Its gets stuck on the final syncing step. Is this an issue with iTunes 11? I have a hard time believing all 3 of my devices decided to screw up at the same time.

Also, I recently signed up for iTunes match and the only playlists that are showing up with songs are my smart playlists. All of my other playlists show up but are empty. I've tried turning match off and on repeatedly. Is there any other solution?
mully1121 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2012, 09:54 AM   #2
mully1121
macrumors member

In case anyone else runs into this issue (the syncing issue) I ended up disabling automatic and wireless syncing. I was then able to isolate which data was causing the issue (in my case it was the info tab, so I just reset my sync history).

Still having trouble getting iTunes Match to sync any playlists besides smart playlist so if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.
mully1121 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2013, 06:01 AM   #3
ecommo
macrumors newbie

Itunes 11 syncing problems

You will need to roll back to itunes 10.7.1 download. That's how I got mine working again.
ecommo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2013, 05:54 PM   #4
IPadNParadise
macrumors regular

I have another post going that no one has answered. I am a new user to iPad and my MacBook Pro. Tried my first sync today, did not check backup/restore, just asked it to sync with my iPad. It has now been syncing for over 3 hours so I'm thinking stuck, maybe not, idk. Can I just stop the whole thing without problems to either my iPad or MBP?
IPadNParadise is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store