Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FatGuy007

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2012
New York
Not sure if this is a scuff, but after I got my iPhone 5 replaced because of a loose lock button, I immidiatley saw this after. It's noticable in the sunlight but I wear a case, what I'm worried for is the resale value. People nor I should not be accepting this from a premium product.

You can see the white nick on top of the black line on the top right.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 448

MisterKeeks

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2012
I could never have seen it if you hadn't posted a thread asking about it. Honestly, that is ridiculously minor.

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Alright, you've just taken the cake for the most minor of blemishes to be upset about. It's not even a nick. Please stop the madness.

MisterKeeks

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2012
Alright, you've just taken the cake for the most minor of blemishes to be upset about. It's not even a nick. Please stop the madness.

These threads moderately irritating when the people actually had a legitimate concern. Now everyone takes a single blemish like it's the end of the world.

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
ugh, Nevermind, I guess I was overeacting a bit :rolleyes:

You know, I just realized I have a similar blemish on my phone in the same place (on the side that that volume buttons are on). I've had the phone since launch day with no case........and I'm just now noticing it. I promise you, if you just focus on using the phone like it's intended, you won't notice these things.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.