Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 29, 2012, 01:29 AM   #1
rezwits
macrumors regular

Send a message via ICQ to rezwits Send a message via AIM to rezwits Send a message via MSN to rezwits Send a message via Yahoo to rezwits Send a message via Skype™ to rezwits
Cool MacBook Air 11 with 4G/LTE?

I would really like to have a MacBook Air 11 (Retina, yeah right) with 4G/LTE built-in. So I can add it to my AT&T mobile share data plan for $10 a month and GO-FOR-IT!!!

Do you think this will happen ever? I am really not into carrying around my iPad, I only bring it with me when I know I am going to be watching SlingBox for like an hour+ on it. So, I am not really an iPad guy. I would tote my MacBook Air 11 LTE with me every where I go tho in a heartbeat, cause I just can't do that with my MacBook Pro 17.

So, does anybody have any Rumors on 4G/LTE being built-in on the next MacBook Air 11/13, or even Pro? But I would really wouldn't like to carry a Pro tho...

Laters...
rezwits is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air