Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 29, 2012, 10:58 AM   #1
maestrocasa
macrumors regular

Printing return address labels in Address Book??

I'm a little late getting my holiday cards in the mail and sat down to print off the mailing labels for the envelopes.

"Send to" labels were a snap. Got a couple sheets printed from the group I created in Address Book.

The question is: How do I print a sheet of identical address labels, particularly, my return address?

I've done some hunting on the internet and the best suggestion I got so far was to create a group in Address Book that consisted of 30 or so identical copies of my address card and then "print the group." Seems like an inelegant solution for an Apple program.

I've resorted to copying my address into MS Word Label Wizard but would like to find a solution within Address Book.
Thanks!

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store