Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Dec 30, 2012, 04:38 AM   #1
Olivermac85
macrumors newbie

Airplay and Internet

Hi Guys,

My first post on here, so apologies if it is a stupid question

Ive purchased a Philips Fidelio Airplay speaker, ive connected to it ok through my early 2012 Macbook pro/iphone and ipad..but as you have to connect to the airplay through the WIFI connection, is there a way to connect to the speakers and connect to your router at the same time so that i can use the speakers while i browse the internet...currently it is either connected to the internet or the speaker.

Many Thanks !

Oliver,
Olivermac85 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2012, 05:32 AM   #2
DefBref
macrumors 6502

Does the Philips Fidelio create its own wifi network? Can you not get it to join your router wifi network?
DefBref is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2012, 08:08 AM   #3
Olivermac85
macrumors newbie

Thanks DefBref, i had a play around with it and got it to join the WIFI network so i can now see it visible on AppleTV and Macbook while connected to the Network.

Thanks !

Oliver
Olivermac85 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater