Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jnardis

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 2, 2010
I downloaded the free version and like it a lot. I recently bought my mom an ipad mini and am looking for a solution for the small font in safari. Is there a way in Mercury to change the font once for all the pages or do I have to change it for every time I visit a site for the first time? I was hoping that feature came with the Mercury pro if I bought it. Thanks.

Tikatika

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2012
Northern California
@Jnardis I am using the free version on my Mini and it holds font size on MacRumors/iPad just fine. I have set different fonts for each main page on the websites as I first visit them, and then the font always switches automatically to my set one on subsequent visits. Hope that answers the question.

And to @Kodeman53 ... Why so snarky???!!?? It took you more time for your non-response response than it would have to nicely answer the question. I hope 2013 treats you better.

rrjr80

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
I use Mercury and simply have the font size adjusted for all my frequently visited sites. However I've read that Perfect browser is another option that saves the font size and applies it to all sites, instead of having to set it for each one individually.

Jnardis

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 2, 2010
Thanks so much for the info. I used Mercury for 3 days now it seems to be a lot slower then chrome. I wish chrome had the functions that Mercury offers. Back to chrome.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.