Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fenjen

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 9, 2012
A quick search shows hyper focus is a component of ADD, it sounds as if you've been diagnosed and treated for at least ADD.

It's extremely unusual for someone to spontaneously claim symptoms of ADD without having been diagnosed and treated for it by a medical practitioner.

Several questions, have you been treated for ADD? Are you taking medications now? Have you ever taken medications for ADD or depression?

I'm a health care professional with decades of experience and have a kid with ADD, what you're doing is something my kid does. (I'm also 1/2 Dutch).

I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 12. Never took medication for it cause my dad didn't believe it was neccesairy. Don't know what it matters though.

----------

This explains a lot.

Please mention this in the first post of all future threads you start where you supposedly found defects in a product. It will save a lot of people a lot of time. Alternatively, get professional help before starting another 'defect' thread.

Yeah or you like, read the whole post so you know what's it about.
I don't see things that aren't there, I focus on the things that are there. If there's something wrong with my iPad I have a hard time enjoying the experience cause I consistently focus back to the dust particle. So my iPad's were faulty. Only thing is that maybe some people wouldn't care as much as me (probably older people with worse vision, like my dad) and wouldn't return it.

So please refrain yourself from posting such idiotic statements if you haven't read a whole post.

Last edited:

maxosx

macrumors 68020
Dec 13, 2012
Southern California
After reading about all the returns of iPhones, iPads, MBP's & such, I must be incredibly lucky. 2012 was the year for me to upgrade all my Apple gear.

I bought these:

15" MBP retina
13" MBA
iPad with retina
iPad mini
iPhone 5

All were fine right out of the box.

Thadon

macrumors member
May 28, 2010
My iPad mini is the first Apple device to not have a problem. My previous iPad 3 had a half yellow screen. My iMac has a yellow tint on bottom and light bleeding in the corners. Even my iPhone 5 has a yellow tint on the top of the screen.

Overall I would say Apple needs a huge revamp of quality control when it comes to screens.

kodeman53

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2012
After reading about all the returns of iPhones, iPads, MBP's & such, I must be incredibly lucky. 2012 was the year for me to upgrade all my Apple gear.

I bought these:

15" MBP retina
13" MBA
iPad with retina
iPad mini
iPhone 5

All were fine right out of the box.

Luck has nothing to do with it. Your experience, along with millions of others, is normal. Threads like this are the abnormal ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.