Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 31, 2012, 03:16 AM   #1
bonskovsky
Banned

Is there a way to change Macbook Air resolution to match retina display?

I know you can change the resolution from like 800 x 900 to a little bit higher, but is there a way to make the resolution even higher so that you get the same effect that you would get if you had a retina display?

I just bought a Macbook Air, i would've gotten the Macbook Pro, but I felt it was just too chunky. So it came to the decision of having to choose retina but chunky, or standard but thin. I chose thin.

Also: You wouldn't believe this, but I was sitting in the park one day with the Air in my lap and the wind can actually blow the Air right off of your lap, that's how thin it is.

Last edited by bonskovsky; Jan 2, 2013 at 08:55 AM.
bonskovsky is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air