Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 31, 2012, 06:19 AM   #1
michelg1970
macrumors regular

Mobile Account Home Folder Gone!

Hi,

Mac Mini 2011 - Mountain Lion Server (with updates).

On my MBP I can log in on my mobile account and then fully synchronises files with the server.

When I connect (from my MBP) to my server I can access the home folder (read only).

When log in on my server as admin then on the server my Home Folder (my user account) is gone or at least invisible. For the other users the home folders are still there and accessible.

If I try to make a new folder with the same (user) name OS X gives me the error that the folder already exists (although it is not visible).

When I open the Server App and look under File Sharing then my Home Folder is visible however it won't let me change permissions.

Anyone has an idea?

Thanks!
Michel

Last edited by michelg1970; Dec 31, 2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: To make it a bit more clear hopefully
michelg1970 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking