Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 31, 2012, 02:17 PM   #1
nelsonmay
macrumors newbie

getting at all my itunes files?

I want to be able to burn music to a CD as .mp3 files. I have hundreds of songs and don't want to go into each individual folder and drag to toast. I also lose the info and when I play the CD in my car, it comes up as track 1, 2, 3 etc.

When I have osx 10.5 there was a program that let you export your music called pod something for about 7 bucks.

Is there another way to get at my music so I can burn it to a CD and have all the info. I don't want to create playlists because I want finer control of what I put on my CDs.

I have itunes 11 and mountian lion.

Cheers.
nelsonmay is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store