Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 31, 2012, 04:55 PM   #1
mossimo654
macrumors newbie

How to only sync podcasts

Hi all. For my entire mobile mp3 career, I've always used an ipod classic. I have a lot of music and I enjoyed being able to sync it all and not worry about it.

Anyway I recently inherited an 8 gig ipod touch, which is a real downgrade space wise. Therefore I'm wondering if there's any way to automatically sync ONLY podcasts, and then put music on there manually? That would save me a lot of time. I'm using the most recently updated itunes 11
mossimo654 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search