Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 31, 2012, 04:01 PM   #1
Irishman
macrumors 68000

The "Dead Island" for Mac Discussion Thread

So, I can't be the only Mac user who wants to be able to play this game natively, without wineskin ports, without Bootcamp or Windows.

Let's discuss it!

Heard any development rumors? Post them here!

Want to share how your excitement for the game has been stoked by either seeing it on another platform, playing it on another platform, or watching web playthroughs?

This is the place for you.

For me, I watched some HD playthroughs on Youtube, and loved the dynamics of the game.

See this one first, and you'll be hooked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaV7U8e3P9k

But, even before that, I think many of us were sucked in by that slow-motion, backwards-playing trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrG1bdGtg

Last edited by Irishman; Dec 31, 2012 at 05:16 PM.
Irishman is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games