Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spoon man

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2007
I really want this a Jackson JS32R.

Attachments

• jackson-guitar.jpg
    jackson-guitar.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 174

Nautilus007

macrumors 68030
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
Can't decide what to get but have considered a new Mac (either an iMac, Mac Mini, or MBP), a Canon T3i DSLR, or something audio related. I know for sure one of my future purchases will be a new PS3 since my old one decided to call it quits.

destroysall.

Don't buy one ps4 coming soon!

mljones99

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2006
With my year end bonus I'm planning on a couple of things for myself and then A LOT of baby stuff (we are expecting our first child in April)

Santa Cruz Tallboy LT Carbon
2013 Callaway X Forged irons

Attachments

• tallboy-ltc-santacruz-b.jpg
    tallboy-ltc-santacruz-b.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 90
  • lower-x-forged-irons.jpg
    lower-x-forged-irons.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 94

webslinger85

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2010
Haven't decided yet. But either..

nexus-10-confirmed.jpg

Or

1107-ipad4-hero-620.jpg

If i get an iPad, i'll most likely ditch my iPhone 4 in favor of my HTC Raider

mokeiko

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2007
Not my photo, but I'll probably get a couple of these iPad Mini's

mokeiko

Attachments

• iPad Mini.jpg
    iPad Mini.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 114

Destroysall

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2012
United States
I really want a piano. While I know I can't really afford a brand new grande nor have the room for one at the moment unfortunately, I am going to a Guitar Center this weekend to test out a few digital pianos. Hopefully I can find one I like. From what I've read, Roland is one to look at.
hp-507-pe_angle_gal.jpg

opinioncircle

macrumors 6502
May 17, 2009
I really want a piano. While I know I can't really afford a brand new grande nor have the room for one at the moment unfortunately, I am going to a Guitar Center this weekend to test out a few digital pianos. Hopefully I can find one I like. From what I've read, Roland is one to look at.
View attachment 387141

Roland pianos are great pieces. But the price point is a big obstacle to me. What's Your budget?

Destroysall

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2012
United States
Ok we definitely do not play in the same budget league :p:cool:....

Are you a big piano player? I am an old, classic, against electronic piano kind of piano player :) ...

2k is a tad too much IMHO
I love me an acoustic piano, but can't afford one. I really wouldn't fancy spending too much on a digital piano. I only said $2k as most of the Roland digital pianos on Guitar Center's website are above $1k. What would you recommend? I've been playing for about 4 years.

opinioncircle

macrumors 6502
May 17, 2009
I love me an acoustic piano, but can't afford one. I really wouldn't fancy spending too much on a digital piano. I only said $2k as most of the Roland digital pianos on Guitar Center's website are above $1k. What would you recommend? I've been playing for about 4 years.

Roland is the one I liked most, close to a real piano. The cost was about 1.5k.

If you're willing to get that kind of budget, then head on to a store to get some testing done;):cool:

On elast tip: play what you really know, so that you can get the feel and sounds of it. Best of luck ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.