Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 1, 2013, 01:34 PM   #1
soupyjnr
macrumors 6502

iTunes on iPad

Hi all

I have just purchased an iPad and signed up for a new iCloud account. When setting iTunes up, all went well. However when I try and download anything, its asking me to enter three security questions for the protection of my accounts. When I select the first security question for me to set up, the page goes white and I cannot progress. If I select 'Not now', it just goes back to the app that I am trying to download.

Anybody got any suggestions as to how to resolve this

Thanks
Old Jan 1, 2013, 04:29 PM   #2
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

Try doing them on appleid.apple.com. Go to 'Manage your Apple ID' and you you'll find the security section there.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting