Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 1, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1
DaGrandMastah
macrumors 6502a

Apple TV and a Home Receiver? Files won't play.

I just realized, after experimenting for god knows how long, that the problem with my Apple TV playing remuxed MKV files has to do with my Yamaha Receiver. For some reason, when hooked up through HDMI to my Yamaha the file would not play no matter what. When I hooked it up using HDMI directly to the TV then the file played perfectly fine.

This only occurs for certain files and not others. Some files work perfectly fine. Does anyone know any reason why this would happen and how to fix it?
DaGrandMastah is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater