Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Jan 2, 2013, 10:02 AM   #1
MacChinoNyc
macrumors 6502

Currently using a nexus 4 and thinking of picking up an iPhone 4..

Since it can still be jail broken on ios6. Am I right about that? And also the micro sim card is swappable on att? Any other opinions, maybe someone here also uses both devices? Also I don't really care about pirated apps as much as I do tweaks ,tweaks and more tweaks. With installous gone that didn't affect cydia right?
MacChinoNyc is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search