Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Dec 12, 2012, 11:34 PM   #76
BuckusToothnuts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFArchitect View Post
Sounds like you might have some issues.
Right, personal attacks instead of addressing the points. The "issue" is you have been WRONG on every point. Nice try at attempting to cover it up though!
BuckusToothnuts is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 02:02 PM   #77
FFArchitect
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckusToothnuts View Post
Right, personal attacks instead of addressing the points. The "issue" is you have been WRONG on every point. Nice try at attempting to cover it up though!
I'm not sure what you are talking about.

However, I'm sure tracking down your posts from your banned accounts to make sure your CYA/"I'm right, I'm right, I'm right" responses get in is surely no basis for personal attacks.

I'm sure you were originally banned for no reason, too.

::end sarcasm:: (in case you can't detect that sort of thing)

Seriously - I think you have some issues. End of my replies. Carry on in your own world.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 08:35 AM   #78
tuyylihk
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiscottiGelato View Post
Is there anything special during an Apple Store opening? I happen to be in Hong Kong for 3 weeks and can easily get to Causeway Bay if there's anything cool going on during an Apple Store opening. The thing is, is there anything special during the opening/opening day of an Apple Store opening?
Sure there is.
You will see such a huge long queue appear tomorrow morning.
(And I will be one of them)

Like the previous shops, the store will give out an Apple T-shirt FREE for everyone in very high chance.
Of course it is not unlimited. But you surely can get one if you reach there at 9am.
I don't know if the store will give out more other things, as the gift card in Hong Kong just released for a week.... well this is just my hope
Old Jan 2, 2013, 12:46 PM   #79
CodeJingle
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckusToothnail View Post
Yes, I hate Apple so much I've had
If I mentioned Lemonade Stand, you'd have NO CLUE what I was talking about, would you? What was YOUR first Apple product, the iPod mini?

WRONG! It's called "thinking for yourself". You should try that sometime.
My first Apple product was a PowerBook, pre-Intel proc, back when I was in high school (and it wasn't pretty at all). That was before Steve came back. To match your Lemonade, the first GUI Apple app I developed used QuickDraw. I bought my own copy of CodeWarrior back when they had a single cross-platform product for Mac and Win development.
CodeJingle is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion