Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

accounti

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 4, 2012
Hello,

I bricked my iPhone because it was unplugged during the restoration (don't ask me how, ask my wife ^^) if I go to the apple store will they replace or repair it ? Even if I am not in the country where I bought it ?

Thanking you in advance

Last edited:

accounti

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 4, 2012
I tried everything and it doesn't work I don't have any sign of my iPhone working

accounti

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 4, 2012
I will try to see tomorrow but just wanted to know if it will be replaced or repaired

inselstudent

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
As has been said, a DFU mode restore should solve it. Mind that it's very different from the mere recovery mode - maybe that's what you've already tried.

adam044

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2012
Boston
It's impossible to brick a device. Hard to explain over the Internet though. Try tiny umbrella

Jason99kr

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2008
Seattle, WA, USA
Hello,

I bricked my iPhone because it was unplugged during the restoration (don't ask me how, ask my wife ^^) if I go to the apple store will they replace or repair it ? Even if I am not in the country where I bought it ?

Thanking you in advance

Restore in DFU mode. If that does not work, take it to apple store. Simple as that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.