Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blahblah0987

macrumors newbie
Dec 20, 2012
India
Does anyone have this one or know where to get it? Even without theLS widgets the wallpaper would look so good. I saw it in the 'post your home screen thread' by andy9l...

ITtzY.png

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Does anyone have this one or know where to get it? Even without theLS widgets the wallpaper would look so good. I saw it in the 'post your home screen thread' by andy9l...

don't think it's the same, but it's fairly close... :)

Attachments

• Bubbles 01.jpg
    Bubbles 01.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 244
  • Bubbles 02.jpg
    Bubbles 02.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Bubbles 03.jpg
    Bubbles 03.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Bubbles 04.jpg
    Bubbles 04.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 313

femogan

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2010
Hello and first of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope 2013 will be an amazing year for everyone!

Please, is there anyone who can turn these two i4 wallpapers into i5? I really want to use them on my iPhone 5 but I just don't have the skills to do it!

Thank you SO much!

img05091.jpg

iphone4y.png

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Hello and first of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope 2013 will be an amazing year for everyone!

Please, is there anyone who can turn these two i4 wallpapers into i5? I really want to use them on my iPhone 5 but I just don't have the skills to do it!

Thank you SO much!

from 4 to 5...

Attachments

• Grid Map 02.jpg
    Grid Map 02.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 302
  • Map Grid 01.jpg
    Map Grid 01.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 253

huygiang

macrumors member
Jan 1, 2013
hello, does anyone have the gold eagle logo wallpaper for the iPhone 5 from the movie Judge Dredd 2012...? I just want the gold logo on a dark grey background, thank you very much

rufinatti

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012
hello, does anyone have the gold eagle logo wallpaper for the iPhone 5 from the movie Judge Dredd 2012...? I just want the gold logo on a dark grey background, thank you very much

I can't find a good picture of the justice department logo. How about a name badge instead?

Veriac

macrumors member
May 12, 2011
Searching for this wallpaper for the iPhone 5 screen.
I kindly thank you in advance. :)

carrier-logo.jpg

NattyE

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2012
Does anyone have the Ubuntu phone wallpaper?

This one:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 149

huygiang

macrumors member
Jan 1, 2013
I can't find a good picture of the justice department logo. How about a name badge instead?

[url=http://i.imgur.com/qmchJm.jpg]Image[/URL]

Thanks rufinatti, can I do 2 more requests; I would like to have the badge blank with no names and use the background of the wallpaper provided below (can you take out the apple logo and replace it with the no name badge). This is going to be on my lockscreen.

Homescreen wallpaper:
please remove the apple logo, I just want the plain grey wallpaper (provided below).

Thnx again my friend...

provided wallpaper:
http://imgur.com/KVZis

rufinatti

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012
Thanks rufinatti, can I do 2 more requests; I would like to have the badge blank with no names and use the background of the wallpaper provided below (can you take out the apple logo and replace it with the no name badge). This is going to be on my lockscreen.

Homescreen wallpaper:
please remove the apple logo, I just want the plain grey wallpaper (provided below).

Thnx again my friend...

provided wallpaper:
http://imgur.com/KVZis

----------

Does anyone have the Ubuntu phone wallpaper?

This one:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.