Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Accessories

Old Jan 3, 2013, 03:18 PM   #1
davidinva
macrumors 6502

Griffin Survivor case for iPod Touch 5G at WalMart for $29.88 and a quick review

Got a new iPod Touch 5G a month ago and have been looking for a case as I am of the age where I often drop things. So, aesthetics of the iPod aside, I need a bit more security. Looked at Griffin Survivor and an Otterbox and chose the Griffin because our local WalMart carries it for $29.88. They had only two color combos - pink and black and dark blue and black. I got a blue and black one and after using it for a few days, it seems to be just what I need. The silicone is grippier for someone like me and I don't mind the increased size. The covers open up easy for using the charging cable and audio input and the camera cover flips down easily. I also like the screen cover that doesn't attach to the iPod, although it is harder to work with a stylus. I don't anticipate using the belt clip. Just wanted to give a heads up on price.
davidinva is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 08:19 AM   #2
davidinva
macrumors 6502

This is still WalMart's price and they now have several color combos in stock at our local stores.
davidinva is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Accessories