Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vic-E

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2013
Earth.
May be it is a hardware issue i had a friend who had a similer problem got it fixed for about 15 euros :)
take it to some store see what they say
Best of luck buddy !! :D

gaboshenia

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 23, 2007
Bucharest, Romania
May be it is a hardware issue i had a friend who had a similer problem got it fixed for about 15 euros :)
take it to some store see what they say
Best of luck buddy !! :D

hey! thanks a lot for the answer! look, i'v been to some shops and they all asked me for like 80 euros. I even tried playing dumb at the apple store and they asked 150 euros for a replacement + the iphone. ahm...but i'm not that dumb, considering that with a maximum of 200 euros you can buy a mint condition 32gb 3gs. So i sold it, took 30 euros out of my pocket and got a good 16gb 3gs.
Still, if anyone has a solution to this issue, i'm still curious about it... :)

Vic-E

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2013
Earth.
hey! thanks a lot for the answer! look, i'v been to some shops and they all asked me for like 80 euros. I even tried playing dumb at the apple store and they asked 150 euros for a replacement + the iphone. ahm...but i'm not that dumb, considering that with a maximum of 200 euros you can buy a mint condition 32gb 3gs. So i sold it, took 30 euros out of my pocket and got a good 16gb 3gs.
Still, if anyone has a solution to this issue, i'm still curious about it... :)

Wicked !! :D but i would really go for the 4 instead of the 3gs just for the frontcam but apart from that 3gs is great !! :D
Best of luck buddy !!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.