Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 4, 2013, 09:11 AM   #1
pooleman
macrumors 65816

Using iPhone 5 unlimited data SIM in iPad mini

I found this article on the web. I would like to try it but am afraid that I will lose my unlimited plan if I'm found out. HAs anyone tried to do this? Any negative results. What I want to do is set my phone to forward all of my phone calls to my work cell, then install the iPhone 5 sim in my iPad mini to get unlimited data on that device.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad