Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Signor S.

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2011
Safari, Flipboard, School Folder, iMessage, Games Folder, and Settings.

Haven't changed it since the day I set it all up.

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Safari,
Mail,
Folder with productivity apps (iWork, GoodReader,Evernote, DB, Paper, iThought, ...)
Folder with Photography apps (untag, iPhoto, Photoshop, PhotoSync, ...)
Folder with Japanese Language apps (...)
Homebrew-app ( a hobby)

mac jones

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2006
Good question

looking at everyone's answers is instructive. Sort of cuts to the chase, so to speak. Flipboard seems to be popular (I don't even know what it is)

mail
safari
Goodeader
Notes Plus
music
settings

UPDATE: I just looked at Flipboard in iTunes. MY GOD out of 8k reviews there are like 10 people that don't like it :D
I installed this app and it is really something. I can't believe I didn't know about this.

Last edited:

ManicMarc

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2012
Good question

UPDATE: I just looked at Flipboard in iTunes. MY GOD out of 8k reviews there are like 10 people that don't like it :D
I installed this app and it is really something. I can't believe I didn't know about this.

I never got on with Flipboard, found it too 'busy'. If see you use Google Reader, in which case I highly recommend an app called 'Reeder' which takes your Google Reader stream and puts it into a beautiful layout with built in 'Reader Mode' for web page links.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357470362.370478.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.