Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng

Old Jan 4, 2013, 10:12 AM   #1
tutiplain
macrumors member

Adding Team members

Hi all,

I want to invite a friend to become a team member to help me with development. I found how do it here:

http://developer.apple.com/library/i...011208-CH1-SW1

But when I log on to my Developer Portal, I do not see a "People" link in my top bar as explained in Step 1.

Could there be some sort of restriction on my account, or am I just missing something?

Last edited by tutiplain; Jan 4, 2013 at 10:12 AM. Reason: need to subscribe
tutiplain is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2013, 01:53 PM   #2
firewood
macrumors 603

Only iOS Developer Company enrollments can add team members. iOS Individual Developer enrollments can't. You need a D&B/DUNS number (and possibly incorporation papers?) to enroll as a company.
firewood is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2013, 01:57 PM   #3
tutiplain
macrumors member

I suppose enrolling as a Company costs more than the usual &99 annual fee. How lame. Oh well, now I know. Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 02:03 PM   #4
firewood
macrumors 603

Standard Company enrollments are exactly the same $99 as individual enrollments. See: https://developer.apple.com/programs/start/standard/

However, if you want to incorporation, there may be associated legal fees, tax and accounting costs. If you have the required documents, then you can contact Apple to switch enrollment types.
firewood is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2013, 02:30 PM   #5
tutiplain
macrumors member

Cool, thanks for that info. I do intend to form an incorporation with my friend later, so it's handy to know that it still costs the same. Thanks!

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng