Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 4, 2013, 03:24 PM   #1
wrinkster22
macrumors 68030

Grossest/Weirdest thing seen on public transit:

I like probably most of you am forced to ride public transport (At least) 2 times a day, 5 times a week, 50 weeks of the year. And durring this time I have seen so many disgusting things and weird people. Post the grossest/weirdest thing you have ever seen and the system (eg: TTC, Tube, L, etc), line(Bloor/danforth, line 3, brown line), and vehicle

System: TTC
Line: Yonge Line
Vehicle: Subway
Gross: Yesterday at Ossgoode station was a peace of poop lying in the middle of the platform. Nobody seemed to care but me and it was tracked EVERYWHERE.

System: TTC
Line: Bloor/Danforth
Vehicle: Subway
Gross: A few months ago vomit was all over royal york station near the westbound stair case. A bunch of people almost walked in it.

Feel free to rant.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion